Our thriving cafe provides a superb base for our in-house traineeships. We’re passionate about what we do and we want to give others the opportunity to experience that!
With this in mind, we have developed a training programme that caters (get it?!) to you. Do you want to:
- Learn how to prepare and serve food and drinks?
- Gain fantastic experience in customer service?
- Develop your communication skills?
- Be a part of a friendly and supportive team?
- Meet new people?
- Work towards nationally accredited qualifications?
- Be supported to find future employment?
- Stand out from the crowd?
If so, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you. Our staff team are trained support workers with a variety of experience within support work, catering management, and teaching settings. Most importantly, though, we’re just a great team of fun and friendly people inviting you in to the next step in life.
The Little Roodee Café is operated by Vivo Care Choices, a trading company of Cheshire West and Chester Council. We opened our doors in July 2017 providing vocational training to adults aged 18 and over with a learning disability in the areas of food preparation, customer service, good hygiene practice and team working.
We welcome self referrals from self funders and those in receipt of direct payments, as well as referrals from adult social care.
We offer placements between 8am-4pm Monday to Friday and 10am to 4pm Saturdays and Sundays.